The average modern Natural Gas central heating boiler is now upto 80% (The Ideal Classic) efficient and with up to 97% efficiency (Hi-Efficiency Worcester Bosch Greenstar) for the newer condensing boilers. Worcester Bosch Hi-Efficiency Worcester Bosch RI Condensing Gas More Info Direct Wall Boiler to Wall Boiler (Swop Offer Only)Classic BoileMore Info
(Hi-Efficiency Worcester Bosch Greenstar)
- Hi-Speed Gas is a Registered Gas Installer with over 20 years of experience in the industry.
- Hi-Speed Gas holds the prestigious ISO 9002 award and is vetted by the National Standards Authority of Ireland.
- All Hi-Speed Gas fitters as Registered Gas Installers, have served a recognized apprenticeship and are experienced, fully qualified and insured.
- Changeover rarely takes more than a day.
- All systems and boilers installed by Hi-Speed Gas contain an inhibitor that prevents corrosion in new systems and slows down or stops corrosion in old systems and boilers.
€500 Trade-in allowance Available
- A regular supply of hot water can be on tap 24 hrs a day but your electricity bill will reduce if you no longer use your electric immersion.
- You can control the heat in your house with up to six settings on your new boiler.
- Moving an old boiler can be a waste and could be unsafe, the old boiler may be too small to heat your newly extended house.
- Natural Gas boilers can fit in many kitchen areas or on utility room or garage walls. They are now safer and smaller than ever.
- The planned replacement of a boiler can be a lot less expensive and troublesome than trying to replace in a hurry.
- A new boiler is more reliable, will have fewer breakdowns and need less maintenance with a considerable cost saving.
- Modern Natural Gas cookers, boilers and appliances are fitted with flame failure devices; the unit shuts down if the flame goes out.
Call us at 020 8123 6766
If you’re experiencing any of the following problems then you might need a power flush.
- Are Your Radiators Cold?
- Is Your Boiler Noisy?
- Are There Leaks In the System?
During the life of every hot water central heating system, there will come a time when the system needs a power flush in order to remove the build-up of sludge in the central heating pipes. The net result is that this build-up will stop the radiators from getting hot and providing heat throughout your home or offices.
Another problem that can arise if you don’t have a power flush is that this sludge will ultimately lead to higher fuel bills due to reduced efficiency of your central heating system, which in turn may lead to you having to replace some or all of your system.
If you are experiencing any of the problems listed above then you may very well need a power flush. That said, if you are unsure and want to talk to us about it then just pick up the phone and we’ll be happy to talk to you.
London Central Heating Services
4 Duncannon Street, Holborn, London, WC2N 4JF
020 8123 6766
If you’re having problems with your central heating system or you need a new central heating system installed then you’ve come to the right place.
Should you be suffering from any of the central heating problems listed below then all you need to do is to call London Central Heating Services on 0845 257 0933 and we will be happy to come to your home or business and fix those problems for you.
- Boiler Repair
- Boiler Service
- Central Heating Boilers
- Central Heating Pump
- Central Heating Radiator
- Central Heating Service
- Central Heating System
All our plumbers are qualified to deal with all your plumbing problems. That said, we don’t just design, install service and repair central heating systems.
We also carry out all manner of plumbing tasks from fixing a dripping tap to drainage problems, installing bathroom suites and installing kitchen appliances and washing machines.
In fact, if it’s anything to do with plumbing then we’re the team to help you get you going again. Just give us a call right now and we will be there in no time at all.
London Central Heating Services
Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
|SW1 VictoriaSW2 BrixtonSW3 Chelsea
SW5 Earls Court
SW7 South Kensington
SW8 South Lambeth
SW10 West Brompton
SW20 West Wimbledon
SE2 Abbey Wood
|SE11 KenningtonSE12 LeeSE13 Lewisham
SE14 New Cross
SE22 East Dulwich
SE24 Heme Hill
SE25 South Norwood
SE27 West Norwood
WC2 Holbom Strand
W1 West End
W9 Maida Vale
W10 North Kensington
|W11 Notting HillW12 Shepherds BushW13 West Ealing
W14 West Kensington
NW1 Camden Town
NW2 Dollis Hill
NW5 Kentish Town
NW7 Mill Hill
NW8 St Johns Wood
NW11 Golders Green
N2 East Finchley
N4 Finsbury Park
N8 Tumpike Lane
N9 Lower Edmonton
N10 Muswell Hill
N11 Bounds Green
N12 North Finchley
N13 Palmers Green
N15 South Tottenham
|N16 Stoke NewingtonN17 TottenhamN18 Upper Edmonton
N19 Upper Holloway
N21 Winchmore Hill
N22 Wood Green
E2 Bethnal Green
E6 East Ham
E7 Forest Gate
E12 Manor Park
E16 Canning Town
EC3 Tower Hill